Baring it All! - Going Bald for Cancer Research UK

What would you give to see me lose all my long hair?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

21 Days - you're kidding right? Just 3 weeks???

.










I came to write something, thinking I have absolutely nothing to say today - I'm still queasy, and I've still got two kids at home, who I feel should've recovered completely by now, but haven't! :-(

However, writing the title, and seeing how long is left until the Big Bad Hair Day gave me a bit of a shock - Only three weeks? And, the Just Giving thermometer hasn't moved the whole time I've been lying here! :-(

So, according to that, I'm still under half way. I think I can rustle up a bit more support, but another £500? Darn, I'd better get out of my sick bed and do some serious canvassing!!!

But, I've got no energy. Whatsoever.

Ok, I'm going to give myself the rest of today to recover, and then, Hell or high water (where does that expression come from?), I'm going to shift myself into action tomorrow - back to work and back to work on the fundraising!





















3 Comments:

  • At November 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll scratch my head and try to awaken some grey matter... If I come up with any ideas I'll let you know!!

     
  • At December 01, 2006, Blogger Annelisa said…

    Ok, Topchamp - as they say "Two (bald) heads are better than one" :-)

    Gonna join me? :-D

     
  • At December 01, 2006, Blogger Annelisa said…

    I have to write an extra comment...

    the word verification says 'tizer' and I used to love tizer! (that's a drink, for anyone who didn't know :-))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home